Monday, February 24, 2014

Winnie Views - Climb Every Mountain




From the site: Winnie Views - Climb Every Mountain

For the last two months here at Tres Amigos RV Park, the predominant feature from the view out my RV door has been this lighthouse on the top of the largest peak in Mazatlan, El Faro.El Faro has taunted me on my daily walks along the beach.  As if to say “come and get me!”And, El Faro has even taunted me a few times from downtown Mazatlan, saying “I dare you!”But, it’s at night when El Faro’s light jumps into 360-degree action, and it’s zig-zag trail leading up to the lighthouse becomes illuminated, that El Faro becomes most inviting.  “Can this trail be any easier? It’s even got nightlights to help you find your way!”My RV park neighbor, Jackie, and I started talking abo ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42925 RV Gray Wrap Around Step Rug
Camco RV Gray Wrap Around Step Rug adjusts to fit almost any RV step. Just wrap around your existing
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment