Wednesday, February 20, 2013

On the Road of Retirement: - Aransas National Wildlife Refuge…



From the site:  On the Road of Retirement: - Aransas National Wildlife Refuge…

Since we really enjoy visiting National Wildlife Refuges we decided to revisit the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge. I say revisit because I have been to this refuge many, many times in my past. While living in College Station a professor friend of mine taught a graduate level Terrestrial Ecosystems Class. This class also had an optional field lab with it and my friend who taught it invited me along on the field trips so I could assist him with the naturalist part of his class.


Featured RV Accessory:

The PressurePlus FM Series Expandable TPMS is designed for Real-Time monitoring of tire pressure and tire temperature. With a large LCD Display and audible alert system, the driver can safely view the status of every tire at a glance without having to get out of the vehicle.
Pacific Dualies 80006 PressurePlus FM Series TPMS 6-Sensor Tire Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System (Trailer Kits Not Included)

No comments:

Post a Comment