Friday, March 22, 2013

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Up on the roof......




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Up on the roof......

The rain came down until the wee hours Tuesday morning, but when we awoke the sun was out.  Since TLE was working on her first blog post I decided to defer mine until later, and went outside to take advantage of the rain water still clinging to the coach and trailer.  I got out my towels and started wiping down the trailer first, then the coach.  That was the easy part....the hard rain had washed off the dirt, and all I had to do was wipe off the residue of the storm.  Since I was feeling so energetic I decided to go up on the roof to take care of a long deferred project.....clean the roof.  Even though one cannot see the top of the coach from the ground, and, therefore, cannot see how dirty it is, I knew it was fil ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

B&R Plastics 150-01BG Magic Folding Table
Magic Folding Table - Compact, easy-to-store folding table. Folds down to only 22 inch x 15 inch. Ad
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment