Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So Many Places - Tips for Surviving South American Bus Rides




From the site: So Many Places - Tips for Surviving South American Bus Rides

When I think back on our time in South America I don’t automatically think about volunteering in Ecuador or visiting the Galapagos Islands or even hiking the Inca Trail. The first thing I think about is being on buses. I think about that time we crossed the boarder by bus at 3 a.m. from Ecuador into Peru, standing in a lone immigration office in the pitch-black middle of nowhere. I think about the forty-hour(!) bus ride to Cusco when we sat stuffed into the last row of seats by the bathroom, the only redeeming feature of our unfortunate location was our neighbor, a Peruvian flute player who talked our ear off and then gave us one of his CDs. I think about the time on our way to Mancora when our bus came to a sudden, slamming stop ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Classic Accessories 80-101-011001-00 5Th Wheel Grey Hitch Cover
The RV Fifth Wheel Cover from the Classic Accessories OverDriveTM Collection is
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment