Monday, March 25, 2013

Travel Bug - Universal City, Texas -- Thurs., Mar. 21




From the site: Travel Bug - Universal City, Texas -- Thurs., Mar. 21

Here's a quick catch up on our last few days:Monday: Bob ran after work with his Monday running group. I did laundry, cleaned the 5er.Tuesday: I got my hair cut and colored. Bob was off work. He did errands and outside chores.Wednesday: Bob and I had a lunch date at Pappacito's Cantina, then I had my teeth X-rayed and cleaned. No cavities, and the crowns are doing well. In the early evening we watched our Netflix selection, Anna Karenina. After we watched the movie, Bob went to the Spurs game with a co-worker.Anna Karenina movie review: Starring Kiera Knightly and Jude Law. One star out of five. We expected Anna Karenina to be a historical film about Russia. Instead, this was a stylized fantasy world. We were unclear at any given point ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42165 RV Refrigerator Solar Roof Vent System
Camco RV Refrigerator Solar Vent System is designed to use the power of the sun to vent your refrige
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment