Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tres Michelle - Hello Wednesday




From the site: Tres Michelle - Hello Wednesday

Hello! I've been a little quiet on the blog this week because really there's not too much happening around here at the moment! I could tell you about the Orange Chicken I tried from Trader Joe's last night (you should get it if you like orange chicken, omg so good!), or I could tell you about my HIIT workout I did yesterday and thought my heart would explode but, those aren't super exciting.I will say that I'm feeling ready for some adventure and travel. I've been adding to my Pinterest Board "Places to See" a lot lately and want to go places such as-Source: betterphoto.com via Michelle on PinterestSource: Uploaded by user via Michelle on PinterestSource: google.com via Michelle on PinterestJust to name a few!Besides wanting to go to these ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42013 RV Power Hook Awning Tensioner
Camco RV Power Hook Awning Tensioner is designed to reduce the noise of flapping fabric without stak
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment