Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hectic Short Trip RVing - RV Security In Storage And On The Road




From the site: Hectic Short Trip RVing - RV Security In Storage And On The Road

Because I live in the city, I can't store my KZ Spree anywhere on my property or on the street. So like a lot of city dwellers I have to put my RV in storage when I am not using it.  To my shock and amazement, two units were stolen right out of the storage lot.  To add insult to injury the storage lot had a guard on site and had a security system for entrance and cameras.  But the same guy managed to get two units out of the locked lot.  Well thanks to the cameras they caught the guy.  But what can you and I do to make our units harder to steal and more secure.  Lets look.First we can add a lock to the ball area of a TT and a 5th Wheel Hitch Lock. Let's look at both.  The TT ball lock looks like below.TT b ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42251 RV Awning De-Flapper Max
Camco RV Awning De-Flapper Max is designed to protect your valuable RV awning from costly rips and t
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment