Sunday, September 28, 2014

Living The Dream... - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, September 22, 23 and 24, 2014 (Fort Camping, Brae Island Regional Par




From the site: Living The Dream... - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, September 22, 23 and 24, 2014 (Fort Camping, Brae Island Regional Par

Monday morning saw a pretty lazy start to the day. We did our resistance exercises, showered and had breakfast and then I walked into town to pick up a few groceries. Ray and Deb are arriving here at the campground today and we are having them over for dinner tonight.Shortly before 12:30, we headed into Langley for my doctor's appointment. I arrived about 5 minutes before my scheduled appointment only to find that the doctor had just left his Abbotsford office and wouldn't be here for another 20 to 30 minutes...hmmm...good start! Well, on a bright note, I was his first patient this afternoon. After waiting about 40 minutes, I was in and out in a jiffy...down to business quickly...and then out of there!While waiting for me, Steve drove over ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40621 EVO Premium RV Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
Camco's EVO Premium RV Water Filter Replacement Cartridge is designed to work in Camco 40631 EVO RV
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment