Friday, September 26, 2014

Recreational Vehicles, RV Parks and RV Travel - RV ing light – Quick notes on thinking about storage on an RV




From the site: Recreational Vehicles, RV Parks and RV Travel - RV ing light â€" Quick notes on thinking about storage on an RV

(this is an excerpt from my book: The Spartan RV) Tweet This:@rv52 - Thx for letting me know how insidious storage can be in an RV -http://rv52.com/?p=39581 #RVStorage is one of those things that I hear the ladies say (ok, just my wife – I’ve got no proof what the other ladies say) “I love this RV because it has so much storage.” While I can completely appreciate the statement and the sentiment, this is a really big RED flag. Storage=stuff. Stuff=weight. Weight=Overweight+Illegal+Dangerous. So when it comes to storage BE CAREFUL. BE THOUGHTFUL. Try not to put HEAVY things into storage. If you own a heavy IBM selectric typewriter – please do not put it in your RV in your RV storage anywhere! Do you own gold ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Power Bright PW3500-12 Power Inverter 3500 Watt 12 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC
PW3500-12 Features: -Anodized aluminum case.-Four 3-prong AC receptacle.-Overload Indicator.-Built-i
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment