Monday, September 29, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Alive and Well - at LAST! ...and more Roadrunners!




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Alive and Well - at LAST! ...and more Roadrunners!

We are back to normal.  As far as I know everything related to my death has been corrected, reversed, re-instated and re-deposited.  What a mess that was!  Hopefully nothing else will pop up from now on.Our part finally came in from Forrest River, and Camping World told me to be in their parking lot at 8:00 am Tuesday morning and they would take me first thing, and that's just what they did.  An hour later we were on the road.  They greatly reduced my labor charge and didn't charge me for any shipping, so they were very generous as far as my bill went.  Really, really nice people there in the service department.  I wouldn't hesitate to go back for service in the future.  Katie and I are back at Elepha ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 57521 RV Olympian Adjustable Sway Bar Control
Camco's Olympian RV Adjustable Sway Bar Control diminishes trailer sway from windy conditions or pas
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment