Friday, January 17, 2014

Dave & Diane throwing caution to the wind - I think we have grown roots here at Lazy Days in Seffner!




From the site: Dave & Diane throwing caution to the wind - I think we have grown roots here at Lazy Days in Seffner!

Whooooo eeeeee,,,, let me begin by saying that cold I mentioned we both caught in out last update way back when grabbed us by the neck like a lion on a deer’s neck and held on like we were its last chance at a meal!! Me mainly but Diane has held on to hers in the chest as well. So we didn’t really mind not having a bunch going on for a couple weeks. Don’t get me wrong, we had things we wanted to do but they are things that we can still do when we are 100%. Well most of them anyway. For example, there is a guy not far from our campground that flies Quadcopters and has offered to give me a demonstration if I head out his way. And if the offer still stands when I’m not coughing all over everything I hope to take him up ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 57121 Almond RV Pop-A-Towel
Camco RV Almond Pop-A-Towel is intended to keep the paper towels clean and conveniently located. Thi
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment