Friday, January 10, 2014

Wheeling It - Bristol, Borrego, Badlands & Just Bad ASS!




From the site: Wheeling It - Bristol, Borrego, Badlands & Just Bad ASS!

So I’ve finally made it back home….back to the boonies…and back to my furry family (yes, hubby qualifies)! It was a fabulous trip to Europe, but I can’t deny that my heart lies here in the grand desert with our 40-foot home on wheels. I think you either hate or love this lifestyle and if you love it, it’s reaaaal hard to quit. So, as we enter into our 5th year on the road I’m excited for the future and the road ahead. But before I get rolling I should update you on the past week. As an end to my time in Europe I spent a quick few days with my sister in the UK and in-between the grey winter weather we actually got one {{gasp}} sunny day. So we grabbed the car and sped on down to Bristol for a day of tour ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Arcon 18203 30-Amp Replacement Generator Power Plug
Arcon replacement plugs and receptacles are perfect for making custom extension cords and adapters.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment