Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - Am I on a trip or am I just living life




From the site: The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - Am I on a trip or am I just living life

Agave Gulch Military Family Camp Davis Monthan AFB Tucson AZ High today 67 F currently 48 degrees F and clear I had a moment this morning, while walking to the laundry, that felt like I wasn’t traveling at all, that I was just living “life”.  I wasn’t on a big trip, I was just doing laundry.  How do you explain moments like that? Of course I am on a “trip”, and yet it feels a bit like full timers feel when they say traveling around the country in a motorhome isn’t a vacation, it is just life. We landed at Davis-Monthan AFB Agave Gulch Campground yesterday afternoon, early enough that the campground office was still open, and early enough to get settled in before the “big” ga ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

SHURflo 94-009-50 Universal In-Line Filter
Water Filters SHURflo Waterguard filtration products deliver high quality, safety, reliability and e
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment