Sunday, January 26, 2014

Running Away with Doug and Nancy - Tombstone AZ to Bisbee AZ (20 Miles)




From the site: Running Away with Doug and Nancy - Tombstone AZ to Bisbee AZ (20 Miles)

I believe my words to Doug this morning, as we left Tombstone were and I quote...."I have seen enough of Arizona, we need to get the heck out of this state and get to New Mexico and somewhere new". Yessiree, that is indeed what I said alright. So, here we are a whopping 20 miles down the road in Bisbee Arizona and what a GREAT place this is!!We merely stopped in the town for a little look-see on our way into New Mexico. After about 1 hour, Doug was ready to buy a house here. I am not sure how I will actually get him out of this town!! This is an amazing little old mining town. The copper mine closed down in the mid 1970's and as one store keeper told us, once all the people left, they brought in the hippies and they never left and ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Fulton Bolt On Spare Tire Carrier
Bolt On Spare Tire Carrier
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment