Sunday, January 19, 2014

Workin' RVers - settling in




From the site: Workin' RVers - settling in

We have been getting comfortable here in Dade City. Our park is really nice, all the roads are paved, there is a nice pool (if it warms up enough to use it!), all of our neighbors have been super nice and there is a large club house where the park hosts events. They have clipboards hanging inside the club house where you can sign up for different events. I decided to sign up for a golf outing for this morning. Rudee dropped me off at the golf course and I was able to hook up with a couple of the other guys. Clyde and Lee were my partners and we all three hit it off right away. I was pretty nervous since I had not played a round of golf in 15 years! The practice I have been doing at the range paid off and I really didn't do too bad. I h ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Nature Power 40158 18-Watt Solar Powered 12-Volt Battery Charger Kit with 8-Amp Charge Controller
The 18-Watt Solar Battery Charger and 8-Amp Charge Controller Kit takes the sun's energy and turns i
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment