Monday, July 28, 2014

A Satisfying Retirement - Leads To A Satisfying Life - And So It Begins




From the site: A Satisfying Retirement - Leads To A Satisfying Life - And So It Begins

The extended RV trip that prompted the summer sabbatical from the blog's regular posting schedule is underway. We are in Flagstaff, a good place just a few hours from home, to finalize the route and first week or so of the trip. Wednesday morning we are on our way to the Zion National Park area.I would be terribly remiss in not thanking all those who left such heartfelt comments after I announced the partial suspension of this blog, with a final decision coming upon our return in September. I knew Satisfying Retirement has a loyal group of readers, but the strength of its impact and importance of what we all discuss here was brought forcefully home to me by your words. While I am not prepared to say with all certainty I will ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 45231 RV Arctic White Vinyl Windshield Cover
Camco RV Arctic White RV Vinyl leather grained windshield cover ensures privacy and provides shade.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment