Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wheeling It - Food Truck Dining & Driving North




From the site: Wheeling It - Food Truck Dining & Driving North

Driving north on Hwy 101 in WA I’m a bit of a roadside dining fanatic. Back in the day when we lived in Asia I used to love roaming the back alleys and discovering their hidden gems -> satay from a scooter in Singapore, Phở from a little stand with plastic chairs in Vietnam, noodles from the street in the Thailand. When I worked in Taiwan I even bought my daily lunch from the old lady at the roadstand next to my office building. I’ve always eaten the best stuff from these spots, and (thank chopsticks) I’ve always been able to stomach the results. Roadside dining (outside of hot dogs or tacos) is a newer phenomenon here in the US but it’s growing. The sub-culture of food trucks is explodin ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40303 RV Black Bumper Caps - Pack of 2
Camco RV 4" Bumper Caps have vented hole for air circulation and easy removal. Durable lifetime poly
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment