Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cheap RV Living.com - Exploring Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Exploring Alaska's Kenai Peninsula

I went bear viewing from the Kenai Peninsula! This is only a teaser, I got a lot closer to bears than this! The only thing between me and them was my camera. Stay tuned, I’ll tell you all about in coming posts! I’m writing this from Talkeetna, AK waiting for the weather to clear so I can take a flight-seeing trip around Mt. McKinley (commonly and incorrectly called Denali; the National Park’s name is Denali, the mountains name is McKinley). We’ve been in Alaska for 22 nights and of those nights 16 were on the Kenai Peninsula: three nights in Hope, six nights in Seward, four nights in Soldotna and three in Homer. If and when you come to Alaska I think you will probably want to spend most of you ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Level-Trek LT80030 RV Interlocking Leveling System
4 pieces of half size leveling block. Product size: 8.5" L x 4.2" W x 1.4" H Nylon black waterproof
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment