Friday, July 25, 2014

It's about time. - Packing in Preparation.




From the site: It's about time. - Packing in Preparation.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.Just like Thursday night I felt invigorated before going to bed so I did the same thing last night as then I took a regular strength Tylenol before going to sleep. Just like Friday morning Kathy woke up before me while I continued to sleep until nearly 8:30 this morning. It is a sad state when the only way you can guarantee that you’ll sleep all night is to take something to calm yourself down before going to bed. Shortly after breakfast I went back to work on the doors for the CPAP compartments for the trailer. Since all the trimming had to be done using a wood chisel the rate of progress was very slow. I did manage to have the first door glued and clamped before Kathy told me it w ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42593 RV Awning Anchor Kit with Pull Tension Strap
Camco RV Awning Anchor Kit with Pull Tension Strap is a sturdy strap and springs provide even distri
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment