Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - What Makes a Good RV Salesperson?




From the site: Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - What Makes a Good RV Salesperson?

What Makes a Good RV Salesperson? My Roadtrek SS Agile Yesterday I took my cute little Roadtrek SS Agile to the Service Department at Holland Motor Homes in San Marcos, CA. It is at the RV hospital. I have been having issues with a leak behind the bathroom that very inconveniently drips onto my bed. Recently I discovered rust spots on the roof. Rust on the roof, really? I live in southern CA where we are in the middle of a severe drought and it is dry. I have had a bit of a problem with the service writer at Holland in past visits and after speaking with him on the phone I realized I might be up for another battle with this grumpy guy.  What did I do? I called Dean, the man who sold me my RT. After I voiced my feelings about this ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

United States Hdw Mfg/U S Ha Lp Gas Flexpigtail Hose Rv Lp Gas Supplies
15-inch Pigtail Pol x 1/4-inch Male Inverted Flare.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment