Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - RV Troubles




From the site: Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - RV Troubles

Port Clinton, Ohio High 79 Low 64This morning we woke up to rain. We had to go to Fremont to pick up some meds for Cindy at Wal-Mart. On the way, the rain came down in bucket fulls. It was so bad that I turned the truck lights from auto to on. We saw a road side vegetable stand on the way back. The thing that caught my eye was a sign saying sweet corn. The proprietor told me it was from southern Ohio. It probably wasn't quite as good as if it had been local and fresh, but was still very good.When we got back our Norcold fridge was beeping and the read out said Li Op. When I looked up in the owners manual what that meant, I found out it was the high limit open, and that it wasn't owner serviceable. I checked what I could with my meter and fo ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40492 RV Wash & Wax - 32 oz
Camco Full Timer's Choice RV Wash & Wax / 32 oz. when used gives your RV a clean finish and a hand-p
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment