Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - Oddball RVs Part Four




From the site: Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - Oddball RVs Part Four

It’s been a while since I did a blog about oddball RVs and some folks have asked if I had any new ones to share. As a matter of fact, I do! Here are several that readers have sent me or I’ve found online. We’ll start with a real oldie, an expanding RV from 1934, according to the only information I could find on it, but I bet my buddy Al Hesselbart from the RV Museum knows what it is.   This one is for my pal Ron Speidel, who really likes Airstream trailers. I have no idea where he’s going to find enough butter for that toast! High gas prices got you down? Maybe you need one of these! I’ve seen some weird bus conversions in my time, but I think this schoolie Bill and Kris Osborne spotted at Green Lake St ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Curt Manufacturing 19101 RV Bumper Hitch
The Recreational vehicle bumper hitch can be used for 2 inch square channel bumpers. It has a 2 inch
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment