Thursday, September 4, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - And here's why they tell us....




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - And here's why they tell us....

...not to put levelers down when we're overnighting at Wal-Mart.  I always wondered what difference it would make - I don't have levelers so I don't worry about it, but it doesn't seem like a big deal.  Well, I saw the other day why they ask is not to put them down.  So I took a couple of photos.  I took pictures, too, of the huge truck towing a large fifth wheel with the addition of a car in between, just because it was so different and cool looking - I've never seen that type of configuration before.  Then I thought, I really can't post their photo, that wouldn't be fair and they probably don't even know what they did to the parking lot.The whole surface of the lot is perfect, except exactly where their levelers w ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

JR Products 05205 Stainless Steel Party Light Hanger
Tired of replacing your party light hangers because the plastic ones break or the metal ones rust? O
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment