Monday, July 1, 2013

Girls In The Outdoors - I L ove My Float Tube!




From the site: Girls In The Outdoors - I L ove My Float Tube!

     For our wedding anniversary, my husband got me a float tube. I love being on the water and had been thinking about getting one for about a little over a year, but wasn't sure I would like it and didn't want to spend the money on one and then hate it. I was a little nervous at first so I went out without a fishing rod for the a little while. The Maiden Voyage      Since I wasn't sure if I would like the float tube, I didn't have waders or the right kind of flippers or life jacket. I was using my flippers from my snorkel set, the life jacket I use on the towable tube and was in a swimsuit. The water was a little cold at first so for mountain lakes I will definitely be ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

CBconcept T10-9SMD-R Red 9 High Power SMD9090 12-volt DC LED T10 Wedge Base Bulb
WLED Miniature Wedge Base bulbs with High Power SMD LEDs - 360 type; (#194/168) type bulbs with High
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment