Thursday, July 11, 2013

Riveted - Best Made First Aid Kit




From the site: Riveted - Best Made First Aid Kit

I recently got us a new first aid kit for the Airstream. I'd built one before with some basics, but the more we boondock out in the middle of nowhere, the more I think we really should have something more complete. This one (Metal First Aid Kit, Large, Best Made, $89) really seems to fit the bill. Look at all this good first aid-i-ness: (Still no tequila, but we can fix that...) It's even got a hinged flange with holes in case you want to hang it on the wall, and I DO!! But the only area I think it... ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Jensen Roof Vent-White
Jensen Roof Vents - White Vent Standard injection-molded vents. Plastic lid, plastic base with radi
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment