Monday, July 1, 2013

Heart of Carrot - Roadshow, Wanderlust, Infestation




From the site: Heart of Carrot - Roadshow, Wanderlust, Infestation

I didn't post last week, because I was just to darn tired. It's seems like it has been a long couple of weeks. We already have done our first 10 day roadshow. The sales were so much lower then our previous shows, we are no where near what the company told us they would be.Maybe it was because I acting like a monkey swinging from the cage or I was pretending the garage door panel was a veil and reenacting the "Dance of the Seven Veils" or because I was practicing my dance steps in the aisles, but Kevin out sold me in both products and installations. Only kidding, I really didn't do those things, but Kevin did out sell me.We are lucky because the store we were at for our first 10 day show is only 15 minutes from where we are staying. Thursday ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 25202 RV 1" x 100' White Vinyl Insert
Camco RV 1" x 100' White Vinyl Insert is an easy-to-install replacement for cracked and stained trim
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment