Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Love Your RV! - Installing Headphone Jack in my Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel Trailer




From the site: Love Your RV! - Installing Headphone Jack in my Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel Trailer

Living full time in the trailer in such close quarters using the headphones becomes essential. Like if I want to watch some annoying guy stuff and my wife is busy writing on her computer. So we have been using the existing headphone jack but I wanted a better location. Our 2011 Keystone Cougar 276RLSWE came with a nice Jensen Audio System with built in DVD. It has a headphone jack but where I really need to use headphones is at the back of the room where the chairs and sofa are. I’ve been using a long cord but that gets kind of impractical after a while with the long cord wrapped around things. When we move the rig I have to unplug it and set it up again at the next RV site. I could get some wireless headphones but they still need wir ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra 020106 RV Stabilizer
Valterra RV Stabilizer... your simple stabilization solution! SAVE SOME CASH! This simple and effect
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment