Friday, July 26, 2013

In the Direction of Our Dreams - Ice Cream as lunch, what a day!




From the site: In the Direction of Our Dreams - Ice Cream as lunch, what a day!

Sunday July 21, 2013Site 370 Narrows Too  CampgroundTrenton, Maine   I blame it on Bill and Nancy.   It was their idea to hike one of the historic paths to Bar Harbor.  They asked if we’d like to hike from Sieur de Monts to Bar Harbor in time to have ice cream for lunch and then hike back.  About 5 miles. Our colds aren’t gone but I’m pretty sick of my cold running my life so I said you bet.  Hike for ice cream, right up my alley.  Not too far, not up a mountain.  I can do this even with the cough as long as they can stand to listen to me hacking.   They of course are gracious.   David is not a great ice cream fan but he’s up for the walk.     ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

A&E Systems 940001 94.5" Awning Pull Strap
A&E Awning Pull Strap - 94.5 inch Pull Strap improved design has a flexible rubber insert to keep th
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment