Monday, July 15, 2013

The Roadrunner Chronicles - Now My Feet Don't Match (HWH Facility - Moscow, Iowa)




From the site: The Roadrunner Chronicles - Now My Feet Don't Match (HWH Facility - Moscow, Iowa)

A few days ago we had one of those "Uh - oh!" moments with the Roadrunner. We tried to park in Tom and Cathy's driveway and maneuver so we were across the driveway and on the turn-around area. It was going OK until I started backing into it and hear a lot of commotion.  I stopped the engine and went out to take a quick look.  Too late -- the back wheels were on the very edge of the tarmac and were sinking.  If I was quick thinking I would have jumped back into the driver's seat and fired it up again to see if I could get it out. Now we had the back half of our 33,000 pound Roadrunner in a couple of holes.  We put some boards down, jacked it up and put more boards and blocks under the tires in the hole, set the jacks ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41022 RV Awning Cleaner - 32 oz.
Camco Full Timer's Choiceâ„¢ Awning Cleaner / 32 oz. removes mold, mildew, dirt, tree sap and road g
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment