Thursday, July 25, 2013

RV Days with Jessica and Harry - Water Filter Mod




From the site: RV Days with Jessica and Harry - Water Filter Mod

Location: Catskill, NY (High 83, Low 63) What a wonderful change in the weather! Both Harry and I have been looking forward to lower humidity and temperatures, and yesterday delivered. So nice! With the nicer weather, Harry decided it was time to tackle a project he has been planning for awhile. Since I am not really into the technical stuff, I invited Harry to tell you all about it, so without further ado, I will pass the keyboard over to him…   With my surgery and recovery period now behind me, I really wanted to start working on my list of projects before we move on from Catskill NY. There is a modification I have been wanting to do for a while now - the installation of a whole house water filter behind the basement access wa ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40621 EVO Premium RV Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
Camco's EVO Premium RV Water Filter Replacement Cartridge is designed to work in Camco 40631 EVO RV
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment