Thursday, July 18, 2013

Très Michelle - What We've Been Up to Lately




From the site: Très Michelle - What We've Been Up to Lately

We left wine country after 3 days of wine tasting and enjoying all that the Napa and Sonoma area had to offer. Since wine country we've been driving north on highway 101 through northern California and now we're in Oregon! I've loved seeing the Pacific Ocean everyday over the last few days. It's chilly, sunny, beautiful and I love it! Currently we're staying at the South Jetty Thousand Trails RV Park (it's very nice! 2 hot tubs and a heated pool near the ocean!). We'll move every 4 days now up the Oregon coast to different Thousand Trails parks until August! I've said this many times on this trip I know, but I can't believe how chilly the weather is during the summer! I really had no idea that summer for some people could be so cool and nic ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra T05-0784 4" x 3" 1.80" Female Threaded Floor Flange
3" Female Floor Flange
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment