Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Life In An RV | FTRVing.com - RVers review of Point Pleasant the Birthplace of Ulysses S. Grant




From the site: Life In An RV | FTRVing.com - RVers review of Point Pleasant the Birthplace of Ulysses S. Grant

RVers review of Point Pleasant the Birthplace of Ulysses S. Grant I have to admit I’ve never been much of a history buff but since I started fulltime RVing and roadschooling my teen daughters I’ve taken an interest in Historical sights; such as Point Pleasant, Ohio the birthplace of Ulysses S. Grant. Point Pleasant, Ohio is located near the Ohio River on U.S. Highway 52; also known as The Ohio Scenic Byway. Ulysses S. Grant was the eighteenth president of the United States; born April 27, 1822 to Hannah and Jesse Grant. While visiting Point Pleasant I was able to view the outside of the very home he was born in. However, for a small fee you can tour the inside. Grant had a clear view of the Ohio River from his home. I’m su ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Voltec 16-00505 10/3 STW 50-30 Amp RV Adapter with Ezeegrip Handle, 18 Inch, Blue with Yellow Stripe
Voltec's E-Zee Grip series feature a durable nylon handle to fit flush with electrical closures and
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment