Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Winnie Views - I = Inspirational Final Hike at Big Bend




From the site: Winnie Views - I = Inspirational Final Hike at Big Bend

After so many short “pansy” hikes, Suzanne was desperate to get in at least one hike at Big Bend National Park that would be up to her preferred level of difficulty.  Being the “photographer who hikes (if I must) to to a good photo op,”  I was feeling quite happy with all the cool rock pictures I’d gotten on my big 2 1/4-mile Grapevine Hills hike the day before, but I had to admit that my hiking legs had still yet to really get tested much this week either, so we agreed to try the moderate 4 1/2-mile Window Trail for our final day at Big Bend. Even though skies were overcast, it was predicted to get pretty hot down at the Rio Grande Village campground, so we decided to drive my View to the trailhead ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

12 Volt Rv Brass Finish Adjustable Reading Light with On/off Switch
This is a 12 volt all metal reading light with brass finish. It comes with a 12 watt bulb with on/of
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment