Friday, April 25, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Elephant Butte State Park




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Elephant Butte State Park

Here we are at Elephant Butte State Park, overlooking the lake:This isn't a designated campsite, but is among other sites.  Last year I was camped nearby and during one of our walks we took a little road off to the right and saw people camping right here on the side of the road.  I asked them if it was okay to camp there, and they said, yes, they took this spot every year if it was open.  When we arrived here, I didn't see a site I liked in the area for dry camping, but this spot was empty, so we parked.  The Ranger has driven right past us twice - and waved - so I guess it's okay.  :)This is our third day here, and so far I really like it.  We have a perfect wide view of Elephant Butte Lake and all it's island ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

CTEK 56-865 Battery Charger
US 0.8 (Part No. 56-865) is CTEK's smallest 12 V charger. It offers state of the art technology and
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment