Sunday, April 27, 2014

To simplify... - Point of No Return




From the site: To simplify... - Point of No Return

Such was the "past the point of no return" scene yesterday in a Bakersfield auto parts store parking lot:When you're on the road and start tearing apart things like the steering column, you probably ought to have an idea of what the hell you're doing, or you better have luck on your side. I probably had a little bit of both going for me. Armed with a brand new ignition switch and helpful instructions from those trusty interwebs, I had the whole thing back together within an hour of taking the above photo, and better yet, the headlights, dashboard fan, and wipers were once again working as advertised.Just like that, I'm one tiny step closer to having worked out what I hope is among the few remaining kinks in my van. VW cynics will tell me I' ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Power Bright VC3000W Voltage Transformer 3000 Watt Step Up/Down 110 Volt - 220 Volt
VC-3000W Features: -Voltage transformer.-Fuse protected.-On and off switch.-CE approved.-Can accept
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment