Sunday, April 27, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Tow Truck




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Tow Truck

Katie in her stroller - this is what she does when she doesn't want me to take her picture - squint.Here are a few photos from our walk yesterday.  First a bird nest in a tree across the road, made of lots of fishing line.  These birds sure love the fishing line for their nests.  I'd love to see what the inside is made of, but it must be something soft for their eggs and babies.  The fishing line must be easy to work with, and of course it lasts a long time.  I'll bet these nests last from year to year to year, even with all the winds in New Mexico in the spring.I noticed this little colorful bug sitting on a post.  He was so pretty - a type of beetle? Here's The Palms in the distance with Elephant Butte in the ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

TMS ALUM-CCR-2260A 60-Inch by 20-Inch RV Hitch Mount Cargo Luggage Carrier Generator, Aluminum
Here is removable storage for lawn chairs, extra large cooler, bikes, gas cans, firewood, onboard ge
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment