Friday, April 11, 2014

Take To The Highway - A Tortoise on Top of Texas




From the site: Take To The Highway - A Tortoise on Top of Texas

I really wanted to climb Guadalupe Peak.  As the tallest mountain in Texas, it seemed like the thing to do as a native Texan in a “love hate” relationship with her home state.     But an eight mile climb with over 3,000 ft elevation gain is a little beyond my abilities after sitting on my rear-end in The Driveway for two months.  So I decided to make the attempt, knowing I could turn around and come right back down at any time. The beginning of the trail… Steps made of flagstone I am a slow hiker….more of an “endurance hiker.”  I can go all day, but I am always going to be at the end of the pack.  “Slow and steady wins the race!” has always been my motto.& ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Battery Tender 081-0069-6W Ring Terminal Harness with White Fused 2-Pin Quick Disconnect Plug
Battery Tender Ring Terminal Harness is an accessory for use with multiple batteries. It has a white
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment