Friday, April 18, 2014

The Fit RV - The Tambourine is Hard. Who Knew?




From the site: The Fit RV - The Tambourine is Hard. Who Knew?

I have decided to take up tambourine playing. What’s that sound? Snickering?!? Hey, folks, the tambourine is no easy instrument to master. I’ll admit it, I thought I’d have it down in 5 minutes. I’ve got good rhythm so what’s the problem? I’ll TELL you what the problem is. Motor control. You have to move your arm in a way that just isn’t natural. You think rubbing your head and patting your belly is hard? Yeah, well, try speedily moving your wrist side to side at the same time that your elbow goes back and forth, and only hit your other hand every second wrist twist….phew! That’s tambourining. Plus, it takes some pretty intense muscle endurance. Even as fit as I think I am, I’m s ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Hopkins 47345 4-Wire Flat Adapter
Hoppy Plug-In Simpleadapters take the guesswork out of vehicle-to-trailer wiring, pre-wired adapter
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment