Sunday, April 13, 2014

Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - Critter signs along the way




From the site: Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - Critter signs along the way

Critter signs along the way Over the last week, I’ve been organizing the thousands of photos I’ve taken over the past few years and noticed that I have a pretty good collection of animal crossing signs. Like a lot of people, I love seeing wildlife while roadtreking. Somehow, I started taking photos of them as we traveled. From there, well, it sort of evolved into all sorts of signs about critters… of all sorts. Since I had them all organized, I thought I’d put them together in this little slideshow. I know. Taking photos of critter crossing signs is a weird hobby. Do you do anything like that? Collect photos of certain things or themes?     Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - Traveling Nort ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Pyle PLCM7700 7-Inch Window Suction Mount LCD Video Monitor with Universal Mount Rearview, Backup Co
Check out this awesome video monitor/backup camera kit from Pyle. This kit includes a waterproof, ni
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment