Monday, July 21, 2014

Bill and Jan RVing the USA - The World's Largest.......




From the site: Bill and Jan RVing the USA - The World's Largest.......

Mount Airy, North CarolinaMayberry CampgroundPull Thru #65We sat outside this morning enjoying the weather.  Our neighbors came over to inquire if we liked a fifth wheel.  He has a class C and is thinking of switching.  We visited  with them until lunch time.I decided I needed a haircut, since my last haircut was in Casa Grande in April.  It's always scary in a  strange town.  We found a Great Clips.  Not great but at least I got the hair off my neck.  The girl that cut my hair told us that the NC Granite company was very interesting.  She gave me directions and we drove out to see it.  It was different from the open pit copper or coal mines we've visited.  As soon as you entered t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42883 Brown RV Reversible Awning Leisure Mat
Camco Brown RV Reversible Awning Leisure Mat is a 6’ x 9’ mat that cleans easily with soap and w
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment