Saturday, April 20, 2013

Girls In The Outdoors - My New Adventure




From the site: Girls In The Outdoors - My New Adventure

     I have decided to start a new project. I am going to learn how to fly fish. I am both excited and a little nervous. A few weeks ago I asked our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ followers for some advice on getting started. Most of you said not to learn on my own, to hire a guide. I want to do this on my own for several reasons. I get very frustrated when someone is teaching me how to do something and starts pointing out what I'm doing wrong and not explaining in a way I understand. My husband is going to be able to help me a little bit and my boss is a fly fishermen, so I do have some people to go to when I need some help. I also like figuring things out on my own and that feeling I have w ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 54644 Load Resistor Kit for LED Bulb, (Pack of 2)
Load resistors can solve signaling problems associated with LEDs such as bad bulb indicators and inc
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment