Tuesday, April 23, 2013

When In Roam... - Amish Barn Raising




From the site: When In Roam... - Amish Barn Raising

I bet you are thinking, “Wow!  This should be exciting.  I love to hear about the Amish.  I didn’t know they were heading to Pennsylvania.”  Well, this is not about the Amish – in Pennsylvania or otherwise – and it isn’t really about a barn raising either, but when we got to Phoenix, AZ to visit Jen’s family, it sure felt like it. Let me explain.  We drove in from El Paso.  It was a longer drive for one day than we had intended, but we made good time.  Jen’s mom came out to greet us before we even knocked on the door.  We heard, “My girls are here!”  It felt like we were home again.  We caught up a bit, and Jen’s sister Diane ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra V88344 Eco-Force 2-in-1 Drop-In, (Pack of 10)
Valterra Products, Inc. RV Trine Drop-In cleans bowl and treats tank. Effervescence, enzymes and cit
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment