Saturday, April 13, 2013

the meandering mates - Getting lost in the rocky mountain hills of Chandler Park

20130411-152453.jpg


From the site: the meandering mates - Getting lost in the rocky mountain hills of Chandler Park

I grew up just a few miles down the road and used to love going to summer camp here until I was about 11 years old. Today I’m exploring a new area of the park. I definitely should have worn my trail shoes. The trail and rocks were still wet and muddy, so I was sliding all over the place. I did remember to bring the mace along, since it was my first time in this area, and I was on a solo hike.“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I– I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference” -Robert FrostI love boulder hopping Trail number two No cairns on these trails–just meandering up and down the rocks Perhaps someone was celebrating their new flatscreen or had an Office Space moment?? I mis ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Barker Manufacturing Company 30441 Leveling Wedge Block
Barker Manufacturing Company Leveling Wedge Block - Use under your 5th wheel jacks to level by posit
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment