Friday, April 5, 2013

Van-Tramp.com - More power




From the site: Van-Tramp.com - More power

At the beginning of March I stumbled on a great deal on 100 watt solar panels for $169 each. Normally, that dollar amount would get you a 45 watt package, on sale from Harbor Freight. So, when I saw the extremely low price, I went ahead and picked up two. I figured it will be a while before I can find a deal like this again, and no matter what happens to the van, the panels can be easily transferred to the trailer or a future vehicle. Money sell spent! The panels had been sitting here in Colorado, just waiting for me to arrive, and only today did I find the time to start the installation process. I have been doing a lot of thinking about how I will mount these. I have an idea to allow me to lift one side to angle the panels towards the sun ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Go Power! Weekender SW Complete Solar and Inverter System with 155 Watts of Solar
The Weekender SW kit is designed for anyone that would like the benefit of solar power to charge the
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment