Thursday, April 11, 2013

Road Map to Nomad - 5 things that I DISLIKE about the RV




From the site: Road Map to Nomad - 5 things that I DISLIKE about the RV

A really great, honest friend came over to the RV for a play date and we started discussing the things I hate about the RV. She asked why I never post the real and gross things about living in the RV…well here it is all the shit(pun intended) that sucks. DISLIKES, a super short list. 1. Testing toilet paper. Only certain toilet papers can go down the sewer holding tank. So we have to “jar test” every roll to make sure it dissolves quickly. So going to the grocery store and picking out toilet paper is always a crap shoot. You would think by now I would have a list of the “approved” toilet papers, but I always forget to write it down. To learn more about jar testing, check out this video by RV geeks. http://www. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Thetford 15844 Tissue Digester - 19 oz.
Thetford Waste Disposal Products work hard so you don't have to. Nobody wants to spend their vacatio
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment