Monday, April 15, 2013

Travel Bug - Must Catch Up! -- Sun., Apr. 14




From the site: Travel Bug - Must Catch Up! -- Sun., Apr. 14

No blog for the A-to-Z Challenge on Sunday. I can catch up on what else we've been doing.Friday afternoon I went solo to the San Antonio Botanical Garden. As I was arriving, five busloads of elementary school kids were exiting to their buses. Whew! Dodged that bullet. Also, a big luncheon had finished up and all the ladies were leaving. The botanical gardens were mine, all mine. Well, not really but there were very few people there. I spent 1-1/2 hours in bliss, then I drove to meet Bob to see "Life of Pi." (See my review here.) More bliss.My last visit to the botanic gardens was in September 2012. To see the gardens in springtime was a  high priority for me. Today I made the most of my hour and a half.My favorite displays are: the Old ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42873 Charcoal Stripe 6' x 9' Outdoor Mat
The Camco Stripe Outdoor Mat is reversible, mold and mildew resistant, lightweight and easy to clean
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment