Friday, April 26, 2013

RV Crazy? - Biking and Hiking in Big Basin State Park




From the site: RV Crazy? - Biking and Hiking in Big Basin State Park

As usual, we brought our trusty bikes camping with us. I just can't say enough about how much fun we have biking on our trips. I have to add now that I had no idea how much we'd use the bikes on trips. The first time I saw my hubs putting the bike rack on the rv, and getting all of our bikes configured, I thought it would be a big pain in the neck. I didn't know if bringing the bikes would be worth it all. I've never been so glad to have been SO wrong! These babies have brought us hours and hours of fun and allowed us to explore much more than if we were to simply walk everywhere. We often bike to the trailheads, saving our little kids' energy for the hikes.Our trusty "steeds" all parked and ready to explore Big BasinOur biking setup is alw ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Swagman XTC-4 Cross-Country 4-Bike Hitch Mount Rack (2-Inch Receiver Hitch)
The Swagman(r) 4-bike XTC4 platform hitch rack has adjustable, quick-release tire hoops and a ratche
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment