Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rick & Paulette's RV Travels - Answering A Few Questions On Exterior RV Care




From the site: Rick & Paulette's RV Travels - Answering A Few Questions On Exterior RV Care

First, I’m no expert on waxing, polishing, cleaning and maintaining exteriors of RV’s.  Paulette might add I’m no expert on cleaning anything – period!!  However, that aside, a few readers have asked me in recent days what I use to clean our 5’er.  That’s probably because I posted a blog a few days ago about washing our rig and mentioning that my next job was going to be a complete wax. There are a bewildering number of cleaning products available In the past, I’ve usually just gone to a store like Canadian Tire and looked at all the hundreds of different types of cleaners and waxes made by Mother, Simoniz, Meguire and many others.  RV stores, like Camping World, they had lots ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Gel-Gloss RV CW-16 Cleaner and Wax - 16 oz.
This is a 3 dimensional product that cleans, seals, and shines the vehicle in a single application.
(more info)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
    If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
    Batterymodeon

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete