Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Voyager54 - The beauty of the Badlands




From the site: Voyager54 - The beauty of the Badlands

Took off at daylight this morning to go and explore the Badlands.....a short drive from Custer and it started out real nice and not to chilly. It seemed I had the countryside all to myself, until I rounded a curve and found this character...... He was grazing along the edge of the road, and seemed oblivious to my prescence for at least 15 minutes. The buffalo by the way have the right of way here, and do not like it when you honk your horn or holler at them! I didn't do either by the way!! He finally looked my way, snorted, and ambled into the grass, stopping only to give me "the look" as I snapped his picture. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41022 RV Awning Cleaner - 32 oz.
Camco Full Timer's Choiceâ„¢ Awning Cleaner / 32 oz. removes mold, mildew, dirt, tree sap and road g
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment