Monday, September 16, 2013

Geeks on Tour Blog - Old Friends and Driveway Camping




From the site: Geeks on Tour Blog - Old Friends and Driveway Camping

Imagine if you could pick your next door neighbor and that person could be a best girlfriend from 35 years ago.  What a treat driveway camping is - because that's exactly what you get to do.  Melinda and I were great friends while I was going to Law school back in the 70s.  When I graduated she had moved to Tahoe and I thought that was great - so I lived with her for a season. Now she is living just south of Reno.  She has a wonderful husband, Laird, who we've also spent a lot of time with over the years.  They live on 8 acres and have quite a menagerie of animals ... horses, llama, alpaca, donkey, ducks, dogs, and chickens!  The last time I visited her was in the winter.  It's much prettier now! A ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

SHURflo 94-009-50 Universal In-Line Filter
Water Filters SHURflo Waterguard filtration products deliver high quality, safety, reliability and e
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment